Monday, January 29, 2007

Major Movers

Here’s a few tracks that the Major plans to play, for your listening pleasure, at the Kelsey on Good Friday.

The Velvelettes - Really Sayin Something
Smokie Robinson - Shop Around
Billy Butler - The Right Track
R Dean Taylor - There's A Ghost In My House
Four Tops -I Cant Help Myself
Alice Clarke - You Hit Me
Wynder K Frog - Green Door
Brenton Wood - Gimme Little Sign
The Temptations - I'm Losing You
The Tams - Hey Girl Don't Bother Me
Marvin Gaye - How Sweet It Is
The Supremes - Stoned Love
The Checkmates - Kissing Her And Crying For You
Marvin Gaye - I Heard It Through The Grapevine
Tommy Hunt - Loving On The Losing Side
Isley Bros - Behind A Painted Smile
Otis Redding - Hard To Handle
The Temptations - I Can't Get Next To You
Edwin Starr - Time
Martha & The Vandellas - You've Been In Love Too Long
Rufus Tomas - Do The Funky Penguin Pt 1
Martha Reeves - Love Bug Leave My Heart Alone
Otis Redding - I Cant Turn You Loose
Tammi Terrell - Come On And See Me
Supremes - The Stranger
Jackie Wilson - Soul Galore

No comments: