Monday, April 09, 2007

Almost a set list.

Thanks to everyone who turned up on Good Friday, I hope that you enjoyed yourself, I certainly did. With all of the excitement, I didn’t get a chance to keep a proper note of the order I played tracks in so here is a list of them in no particular order:

Mitty Collier – I Can’t Lose
Jackie Ross – I’ve Got The Skill
The Mirettes – Take Me For A Little While
Ella Fitzgerald – Get Ready
The Reflections – (Just Like) Romeo and Juliet
Barbara Lynn – You Left The Water Running
Thelma Jones – Stronger
The Shirelles – Too Much Of A Good Thing
Betty LaVette – What Condition My Condition Is In
Jessica James and the Outlaws – We’ll Be Making Out
Crampton Sisters – Baby Baby
Baby Washington – Think About The Good Times
Martha Jean Love – How To Succeed In Love (Without Really Trying)
Little Anthony and the Imperials – Gonna Fix You Good (Everytime You’re Bad)
Barbra Mercer – Nobody Loves You Like Me
Lela Martin and the Soul Providers – You Can’t Have Your Cake (And Eat It Too)
Carl Carlton – I Can Feel It
Little Eva – Stand By Me

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Just wanted to say that i thought it was a good night! Really enjoyed your set, a top quality selection in my humble opinion! Also a big thumbs up to whoever played The Neptunes - Girl That's An Awful Thing To Say.